Kale Sourdough Panzanella Salad
By Camille Styles
📸: Ashleigh Amoroso
- 3 or 4 thick slices sourdough, cubed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 bunch lacinto kale, chopped and massaged with olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced into half-circles
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thinly
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, cubed
- dijon garlic vinaigrette (below)
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil. Add the cubed sourdough and a sprinkle of salt, then cook over low-to-medium heat for 10 minutes, tossing frequently, until the bread is nicely toasted.
- While the bread is toasting, prepare the dressing (below.)
- In a serving bowl, combine the kale, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, feta and toasted sourdough. Top with dressing and toss to combine.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Simple whisk all ingredients together.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.